Celebration Pointe Holdings, LLC presents a unique and innovative mixed-use project in the heart of Gainesville, Florida—recently named the number one city on the rise in the nation by nerd wallet. Celebration Pointe is poised to become something extraordinary: a regional destination in a city where the retail landscape has been longing for a true live, work and play environment.
Building on the success of Alachua County’s award winning Mobility Plan—which has been honored with both the 1000 Friends of Florida Best Communities Award and the Florida Department of Community Affairs Planning Excellence Award—Celebration Pointe offers a dynamic mixed-use environment that is not only Alachua County’s first Green Transit-Oriented Development, but the first project of its kind in the State of Florida.
- Ex-Gator is the drive behind Celebration PointeTwenty-five years after first arriving in the U.S., Svein Dyrkolbotn is still in Gainesville and is now embarking on one of the more ambitious development projects in the area — the 225-acre Celebration Pointe mixed-use development.
- Vertical Construction Set To Begin on $200 Million Celebration PointeThe public infrastructure phase of Celebration Pointe is on schedule and vertical construction is set to begin mid-summer. In addition to aggressively moving forward with site preparation, the Celebration Pointe development team is making excellent progress on the construction of the new multi-lane bridge that will span I-75. The bridge will not only be another…
- Construction Begins on Bridge over I-75The Celebration Pointe development team and local dignitaries from the Florida Department of Transportation and Alachua County gather to commemorate the construction of a $12 million bridge over Interstate 75.
- Site Preparation for Celebration Pointe Nearly CompleteCelebration Pointe has nearly finished site preparation for the 1 million square foot mixed-use development in the heart of Gainesville.
- Info Tech Chooses Celebration Pointe for New HQInfo Tech CEO Dr. Jim McClave: “Our employees are our greatest asset, and Celebration Pointe will provide them with an energy-filled, walkable environment with outstanding retail, restaurants and other amenities literally at our doorstep.”
Occupying approximately 225 acres at the intersection of Interstate 75 and Archer Road, Celebration Pointe has begun initial site preparation on what will be comprised of approximately 300,000 square feet of upper-moderate and specialty retail, a significant restaurant and entertainment component as well as Class-A office space. In addition, nearly 1,000 multifamily residential units are being programmed along with a branded hotel. 100 acres of the project are also being set aside as permanent conservation areas.
Defined by a multi-modal transit-oriented design plan unlike anything else in the market, Celebration Pointe will provide direct access to the University of Florida, UF Health Shands Hospital and downtown Gainesville. The project was conceived to address sustainability and connectivity, while integrating a mix of uses into an urban framework.
Celebration Pointe will meet the demands of an informed, educated and growing population, providing an economic engine and a lifestyle destination.
Boasting a half mile of frontage on I-75, the 225-acre Celebration Pointe development presents a compelling combination of demographic strength and outstanding access, located in the heart of Gainesville-Ocala’s most successful retail corridor and surrounded by North Florida Regional and UF Health Shands Hospitals, which employ more than 14,000 people.
Distance from center of University of Florida: less than 4 miles
University of Florida students: >50,000
University of Florida full-time employees: +/-28,000
Distance from Santa Fe College: approximately 8 miles
Santa Fe College students: >23,000
2013 Trade Area Population: >400,000
Interstate 75 & Archer Road Traffic counts: +/- 100,000 cars/per day
Gainesville was ranked the second “Fastest Growing City in the Nation” and as the top “City on the Rise” by NerdWallet.com in 2013. Additionally, Florida was ranked number one by Fast Company’s “Top States for Innovation” and recognized among the top 10 “Best States for Starting a Business” by CNBC.
For more information about Celebration Pointe, download our brochure.
For a downloadable lease application, click here.
Experience is the word of the day in retail, and it is something that shoppers have come to expect in all types of centers. Experiential retail environments began showing up in town centers and mixed-use developments a few years ago, but with the rise of online shopping, omni-channel retailers have gotten into the act, programming events and amenities into their stores. Read more at Shopping Center Business.
Instead of duking it out for site control, developers from once-warring factions are joining forces to share space, nudged by changing market demands and pressure from lenders, cities and environmentally conscious consumers. Read more at Shopping Centers Today.
Twenty-five years after first arriving in the U.S., Svein Dyrkolbotn is still in Gainesville and is now embarking on one of the more ambitious development projects in the area — the 225-acre Celebration Pointe mixed-use development. Read more at The Gainesville Sun.
Vertical construction is set to begin on Celebration Pointe, a 225-acre, $200 million mixed-use development in Gainesville. The development team, comprising of Gainesville-based Viking, Atlanta-based Ra Co Real Estate Advisors and Miami-based 1220G, will break ground on the public infrastructure improvement phase of the development. Read more at REBusiness Online.
The developer of Celebration Pointe, a 225-acre mixed-used regional development located in Gainesville, Florida announced that its work on the public infrastructure improvement phase of the $200 million project is on schedule. Read more at Chain Store Age.
The Hotel Indigo Gainesville hotel, expected to open in 2016, will be strategically located within the mixed development project between SW 49th Terrace and SW 50thTerrace, facing a park setting. Read more at Lodging Magazine.
InterContinental Hotels Group’s Hotel Indigo brand has signed a deal for a 120-room new build property in Gainesville, Fla., bringing guests together with the city’s upcoming Celebration Pointe neighborhood. Read more at HospitalityNet.
The 125-acre mixed-use Celebration Pointe development has received $46 million in financing that will facilitate the construction of a key bridge and other public infrastructure work at the site. Read more at GlobeSt.com.
More details emerge on Celebration Pointe, Gainesville’s mixed-use masterpiece-in-the-making. Read the whole story at Shopping Center Business.
Celebration Pointe has begun site work on a five-lane bridge that will provide visitors with a second major access point once complete. Read more at Shopping Center Business.Retail Leasing
Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group
Email NickResidential Leasing
Email SarahSpecialty Leasing
Starr Sales & Leasing